Friday 12 April 2013

My first blog post

Hey dolls, my name is Chanelle. It may sound like a blog cliche but I love fashion, trying out new beauty products. Well this is my first ever blog post! I am here to simply have fun, meet friends, share my daily outfits, fashion loves and life experiences. I'm new to all this blogging stuff so I will try to blog as often as possible, I'm currently studying fashion management and marketing at Uni in Southampton but I'm on a break from uni at the moment so thought I should finally start my Blog. My first upload may be an outfit of the day followed by a new purchase, if anyone has any advice on starting out then please comment on this post.

have a great day :)
Chan




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I always try and reply to every comment, I love all my followers and will follow back if I am not already. Hope you are all well xox