Monday 10 June 2013

I love me some white..









White rucksack; Asos, White platforms; Topshop, KISS shorts; River Island, white spike detail shirt; River Island, peplum top; River Island.

Hey guy, hope you are all well.. this is a short post illustrating how much I am loving the colour white right now! The colour just seems so sleek and classic to me at the moment.
As summer is practically here already, I am trying to get myself into more summery shades and white is definitely one of my faves.. I am currently having to take pictures of myself because I am away from home on my lonesome. But I will have an ootd very soon with loads of pictures. Hope you like this post :)
Chan
xx

1 comment:

  1. I love the way white looks as well but I don't have that many white pieces in my wardrobe, it's actually a little impractical for me in actually wearing. Loving the pieces you have though!

    diamantebox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I always try and reply to every comment, I love all my followers and will follow back if I am not already. Hope you are all well xox