Friday 30 August 2013

Floral jacket..


Quick post for my outfit of the day


Jacket: H&M, leather skater skirt: River Island, New Balance trainers: Size, White blouse: River Island, Cross necklace: Primark

I was in the mood to shop a few days ago, so I decided to treat myself and get a new floral jacket from H&M, it was in the sale so I thought 'hmm, why not?' lol. I thought I would add the New balance trainers with the outfit as I didn't want to be a typical girly girl and add sandals simple flat shoes.

1 comment:

  1. aww I love your jacket :)
    Tres cute xx
    http://dammyscloset.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I always try and reply to every comment, I love all my followers and will follow back if I am not already. Hope you are all well xox