Tuesday 2 July 2013

Night out in RIHANNA!

Hey guys and girlyss, hope you are all well. This is a late upload but I decided to share an outfit I wore out to a club in Southampton a few weeks ago. I've been feeling really unmotivated when it comes to fashion recently so thought I would upload this picture. I will have a neww ootd soon though..

Soo.. on to the outfit; I wanted something fairly simple and comfortable yet bold so I decided to pair the black tee crop top with the floral print shorts from the recent Rihanna for River Island collection. These shorts are very comfortable and in my opinion, not too short. However, they can be see through so it is best to wear black underwear with them so there aren't any mishaps lol. I wanted to wear shorts so that I didn't need to worry about my dress/skirt riding up - I wanted to dance rather than having to worry about tugging at my clothes all night. The shoes I wore are Jeffery Campbell spike DUPES, these are probably my favorite party shoes because of the think heel and triple platform (soooo comfy - definitely party shoes).

I will be back this week with another outfit, oh and I make wigs by the way therefore, I am hoping to upload a wig tutorial in picture/video form. So stay tuned for that :)

Hope you enjoyed this post!
Please Comment if you wish
xo

1 comment:

Thank you for your lovely comments, I always try and reply to every comment, I love all my followers and will follow back if I am not already. Hope you are all well xox