Friday 24 May 2013

white & denim




dungarees: River Island £45, White rucksack: ASOS £38, White polo neck crop top: random store in Southampton, Grey-white wedges: Office SALE £5

 Heyy guys, hope you are all well. I recently went back to my home town of Leicester from University, I caught up with a few friends and family. I also went to the cinema to watch Iron Man 3 and Fast & Furious 6, Iron man 3 was good.. :/ I was expecting it to be amazing, I was slightly disappointed, however once I have come out of the cinema I had that hyped up feeling like you do when you've just watched an action movie lol. But thinking about the film now, I would say the film was clutching at straws and incorporating as many different comic themes as it could.

I decided to wear something with a 90's influence, I LOVE the 90s trends that are coming back at the moment. I ave always dreamed of being a teenager in the 90s - simply because of the clothing.

TLC in dungarees in the 90s

Destiny's Child in dark dungarees


TLC and Destiny's Child were definite trend setters in the 90s and into the early 2000s, I remember wearing dungarees in school with top of my boxers showing like in the image above (Lol don't ask). I chose to pair the dungarees with a polo neck crop top to give an extra bit of the 90s feel, however if you are no a fan of the polo neck, you could also add a long sleeve crop top. These are sold in many high street stores such as TOPSHOP, River Island and I think Primark alternatively for a cheaper option you could order one from eBay - that is what I tend to do to save money. The eBay crop tops are fairly good, although the quality may not be as up to scratch as the high street stores, the ops may stretch out of shape quite easily, but I usually buy 2 or 3 as they are cheap.

Sorry dolls, I don't have pictures of the outfit that I wore to watch fast & furious 6 but I will be back soon with another blog post.

Hope you liked this outfit.

Chan :) x


10 comments:

  1. Hey dear! I love your blog, and your style! Your outfit pictures are amazing. My advice is: make your photo's bigger! You take lovely images so you might as well put them in the spotlights by making them larger haha. Definitely following you :) xx

    problemsarepretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey hun, thanks for the advice. will deffo take it on board for my next post! Lol you'll see huge pics of me all over the place xx

      Delete
  2. Wow , thank you for commenting on my blog, I've looked at one post and I'm literally in love with yours definitely following now!! I don't really use blog lovin I'll just follow you on blogspot because its easier xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey hun,, thanks for the message! I'm so glad you like it so far.. Was worried that I wasnt going for the right approach lol... Thank you for following too xxx

      Delete
  3. I love how this outfit is inspired by the 90s, it's super cute. I really like your blog.

    http://www.justmillij.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey love, thank you for commenting and the great compliments! Glad you're liking my posts! I like your blog too, will definitely be following !

      Delete
  4. Th`nk you hunn. Will defintely be following you xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your shoes! haha, i just got a pink denim overalls, can't wait to rock em too

    www.cassiedaves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love dungarees.
    You look great!
    N ur braids are gorgeous!

    http://justporsh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I always try and reply to every comment, I love all my followers and will follow back if I am not already. Hope you are all well xox