Thursday 25 April 2013

Solange is one of my girl crushes!

This woman is just beautiful.. She is the essence of beautiful.. Her hair, style and simple makeup is To die do for!!

I've been wanting to try out this style for a while but I wasn't too sure of what it would look like on me but I think it might have to make an appearance in Summer..

I loved when she had braids which were around 30 Inches long lol. I may use her asa inspiration and get braids myself!

-Definitely a style Inspiration-
I remember when Solange was in Beyonce's shadow but she has definitely made a name for herself in the fashion industry. I wouldn't be surprised if I see a new fashion label with her name on.. Watch his space!

1 comment:

  1. You're not the only one who love her

    www.mon-style-et-moi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I always try and reply to every comment, I love all my followers and will follow back if I am not already. Hope you are all well xox