Friday 30 August 2013

Free cocktails & my Coast to Coast experience!







Coast to Coast

Hey everyone, hope you are all well! I wanted to share with you my amazingg experience at Coast2Coast, this is a new American restaurant which has just opened up in Leicester. My cocktails were free as I subscribed to the C2C newsletter (I only subscribed because I wanted free cocktails haha), I went to the restaurant with a friend of mine. We both got the exact same meal which was the Coast2Coast double burger, the meal was so filling and the meat was extremely tender, however it was quite expensive. I arrived at the restaurant after 6 pm, if I had arrived earlier I could have gotten two meals for £10.95 I will do this option the next time I go. Other than pricing, everything about my experience at Coast2Coast was great, the staff were very hospitable and knew the menu's back to front.

I would definitely recommend C2C!

Will post again soon.

Chan 

XO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I always try and reply to every comment, I love all my followers and will follow back if I am not already. Hope you are all well xox